Customer Journey Database Developer
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage data sources;
- Integrate with APIs;
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the data warehouse ecosystem, specifically tailored for journey-based marketing;
- Work closely with stakeholders on the data demand side (analysts);
- Work closely with stakeholders on the execution side (domain experts on source systems of the data);
- Use knowledge of journey marketing practices and systems to help develop algorithms that drive strategy;
- Build logic to support scalable journeys in automated platforms using Node Red; and
- Mentor junior developers in developer best practices (creating highly reusable code modules, unit testing, deployments, etc).
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer and Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or an Engineering discipline
- 4 years of experience in EACH of the following:
- Database development;
- Experience in the position of Software Developer;
- Working with relational and columnar data stores for generating Tableau data sources;
- Developing journeys in Node Red;
- Python, PowerShell, or C#;
- DB Administration or SQL Server databases;
- Using RedShift or PostgreSQL;
- Using CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills;
- Using software engineering skills;
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders to define requirements;
- Using data driven approaches;
- Managing large data sets;
- Identifying and resolving performance issues;
- Extracting, transforming, and loading data; and
- Translating marketing business requests into database design.
- 2 years of experience in EACH of the following:
- Creating APIs in Hubspot, SDFC, or Marketo; and
- Developing algorithms for journey marketing behavior modeling.
- Work from home available. Must reside within 3 hour commuting distance from employer’s office in Grapevine, TX.
- Experience may be gained concurrently.
How to Apply:
To apply, all interested applicants must send current resume to email@example.com.